About Me

Friday 20 August 2010

thank you all

to everyone that posted a comment thank you for lifting my spirits. i know alot of captioners feel the same as i do with the lack of feedback we get. but lets be honest it doesnt take that long to say something to let us know to caarry on or to change something.

any way i havre decided what to do. seeing as a few people still like my caption work i will continue to post (hopfully more often in the future. thanks for all the fedbcak. and i hope that i hear from you all soon x x x

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, I just found you today and I LOVE your captions! I am glad to see that you have decided to keep going with them! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Michelle,
    i have been following your caption blog for a while, but don't check them out as much as i did at first, but i can relate to what you are going through. i posted several captions in a short span and still haven't gotten many comments; even after i posted a blog saying i may be stopping. though, your followers showed a bit more interest than mine, so i may follow through with my threat. glad you found some motivation to keep on truckin tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    I have been following your caption blog for a while but never commented. I am sorry. I love your captions, & I understand your frustration.
    Please know that there are a lot silent readers out there like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,

    I love your caps and I'm glad you decided to keep doing them. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all of your posts, and thank you so much for the work it must have taken. This has inspired me to try to join and hopefully contribute some of my own material.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete